Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So it begins

Ask any bride-to-be and for sure they'll say that planning a wedding can seriously be such a nightmare!

2 weeks in and 10 months to go but I feel like I'm about to lose my mind. The devil is in the details, yeah right. I just want to get everything done and over with.

So many options! So much to think about!
- Does it really cost that much?
- Seriously, for 4 hours?!
- Why am I supposed to pay him that much when I can do it myself?!
- Why don't we just use the money and take a trip somewhere?!

But, we're the first children in our respective families to get married. And the first grandchildren to get married, too.

I know there's no need to worry. Just a hug from the hubby-to-be and a quick glimpse at my bling and the sparkle takes all my stress away. Just gotta get out of this rut and get down to business.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...